News and upcoming events…
News from the wider Methodist Church
- World Week for Peace in Israel and Palestineon 16/09/2021 at 12:00 am
- Methodist Church urges HSBC to drop new chargeson 07/09/2021 at 12:00 am
- New Methodist Youth President welcomedon 03/09/2021 at 12:00 am
- The Methodist Church response to the IICSA investigation into Child Protection in Religions Organisations and Settingson 02/09/2021 at 12:00 am
- How can we respond to the situation in Afghanistan?on 31/08/2021 at 12:00 am
News from Christianity Today
- Disappointment as court overturns ruling restricting puberty blockers for under-16son 17/09/2021 at 5:54 pm
Campaigners have expressed their disappointment after the Court of Appeal overturned a previous ruling restricting the use of puberty blockers for under-16s.
- The Church of England's governance shake-up ignores the elephants in the roomon 17/09/2021 at 10:55 am
Streamlining its governance is all good and well but what about all the other issues?
- Instagram to be probed over mental health impact on teenage girlson 17/09/2021 at 10:44 am
"It is clear that Facebook is incapable of holding itself accountable," said Senators Richard Blumenthal and Marsha Blackburn.
- Christians should not be punished for refusing to bow down to progressive ideason 17/09/2021 at 9:50 am
It seems as though 'progressive' governments all over the world are quite happy discriminating against people in the name of being anti-discriminatory.
- Terminally ill need 'best possible care', not assisted suicide - MPon 17/09/2021 at 8:23 am
Danny Kruger MP says society should be working towards ensuring good quality palliative care for everyone who needs it instead of the legalisation of assisted […]